We have a requirement for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join the Company’s Finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the accounts payable function and contribute to the overall success of our Finance team function.
- Processing of high volume monthly creditor payments
- Resolution of vendor invoice and payment queries
- Maintenance of vendor master files and records
- Analysis and posting of monthly company credit cards & overhead invoices
- Reconciling vendor statements and resolution of any queries
- Working to continuously improve the payment processes within Vistatec including supporting the automation function of multi-currency creditor payments
- Support the Finance Team with month end and year end reporting & processing
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum 1 year’s accounts payable experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel.
- Working knowledge of the Sage software is an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail & organisation / administration skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment and turn around requests quickly
- Ability to work both as part of a team, on own initiative and to take ownership of the role