With offices all over the World, Vistatec is growing fast as the demand for global content increases. We are always looking for motivated, innovative and hardworking individuals to build on our success. People that join our global team get to share in our reputation of being a Globalisation industry leader, second to none when it comes to technology, reliability and customer experience. We work with some of the World’s most admired organisations and our people get to play a part in their success, as we make it possible for them to bring their products and services to global markets quicker than ever before.
At Vistatec, we promote an environment of creativity, innovation and collaboration and we are passionate about customer service. Our people get to work with cutting edge technologies, process optimising workflows and an organisational culture that knows no boundaries. We work hard and are rewarded well. We enjoy flexible work practices allowing us to serve our global client base to the highest standards whilst maintaining a healthy work life balance. We are proud to have one of the highest staff retention rates in the industry. This role will suit someone looking to join a dynamic and progressive Company where you can learn, grow and succeed.
The Junior Software Engineer will work with and gain experience from our Quality Assurance and Engineering teams in their delivery of a quality Software product to our clients.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Creation of test cases
- Reviewing test plans
- Executing test scripts
- Maintenance of bug database
- Bug regression
- Working with resource editor tools to isolate and fix defects
- Writing automation and batch files
- Testing and engineering software products on multiple platforms, Windows, Linux, mobile etc.
- Third level qualification in an IT related discipline
- Ideally Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Windows Operating System experience
- Interest in the Localisation Industry
- Analytical skills
- Good problem solving and methodical researching techniques
Ideally the candidate will have:
- Experience working within a test environment
- Experience building and scripting test automation
- Experience working within large scale projects
- Familiarity working with:
- test automation tools such as Selenium
- programming languages such as C#, python
- Source control Software tools
- workflow tools such as STM, World server, SDL
- Engineering tools such as Catalyst, Passolo