Vistatec has been facilitating global content and product release services for clients worldwide since 1997. Considered one of the world’s most progressive and innovative localisation solutions providers, Vistatec is widely recognised for quality and technical competence. We are extremely results oriented and always place emphasis on our clients' fundamental business objectives: driving global revenue, increasing profitability and taking out unnecessary cost. As a result, 38 of the world’s 50 largest software companies have chosen Vistatec for their
localisation needs and our record for client retention is unrivalled in the industry.
Vistatec’s Language Review Services production team has an opening for a Project Manager.This role involves an independent management of the assigned products as well as the development and/or execution of the diverse initiatives on the account with reporting back to the Production Team Leads & Production Operations Manager. This role requires a professional with a problem-solving mindset able of shaping and executing the assigned initiatives independently, as a part of a larger team or by leading a dedicated team towards the final goal.
This role also requires direct client communications on specific aspects of the program.
Most projects are processed automatically from start to finish with little oversight required. Our goal is to increase automation where possible so we can focus on quality and strengthening relationships within our team, with our vendors and with our client. Our team works primarily on managing exceptions, especially urgent requests and improving processes and tools for constant increased efficiency.
Our team works as a global team, with project management support covering all time zones. We have hundreds of linguists who are dedicated specifically to our program. We work hard to train and develop our resources and maintain very low turnover as compared to the industry standard.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
● On time and high quality delivery of the projects as per client’s needs
● Leading initiatives as assigned by Team Leads, ensuring successful completion
● Provide support and guidance to others on this global team of project managers and project coordinators
● Work with Team Leads to document and implement improvements to internal and client
processes with focus on the project management industry standards
● Primary point of contact for client on specific aspects of the program and production escalations for assigned product lines
● Systematic check of high visibility projects/program assets to address issues proactively
● Working with Vistatec specific applications
● Learning and working with client-specific tools
● Troubleshooting of internal and client specific tools
The candidate must have/be:
● Self-motivated, process driven and problem solving individual interested in streamlining and improving program assets
● Project leadership experience (leading a team of designated project resources)
● Ability to work under pressure and in a changing environment
● Understanding/experience working with more than one language/culture and with remote teams
● 5 years + previous Localization Project Management experience
● Experience in direct client facing interactions
● Large clients experience
● Strong presentation and communication skills
● High-Level user experience in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Calendar
● Fluent in English
● Ability to communicate clearly in writing (English) and face-to-face online
● Technical proficiency working with and troubleshooting different computer platforms, tools and ability to understand proprietary systems
Ideally, the candidate will have/be:
● Experience with Google online tools such as Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc and Smartling
● Flexibility with working hours as required
● Documenting processes
● Experience working in a quality certified environment (ISO, etc.)
● Negotiation skills