The Project Manager will be involved in all aspects of interfacing with client companies, planning, scheduling and costing projects, defining processes and managing a virtual team of language resources within the Digital Marketing Localisation Services group. The services provided by this business group include consumer web-site localisation with a strong focus on high end marketing translation, content transcreation and multilingual SEO as well as Quality Management.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of multilingual Digital Marketing and demonstrate a strong interest in evolving trends within social media and digital marketing. In addition to that, you will have business acumen, be quality focused, excel at customer service and apply best project management practices and contribute to solutions design to ensuring client satisfaction and loyalty.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the client receives superior standards of project management and customer service at all times;
- Delivering all projects on time and within budget in accordance with client requirements;
- Preparing proposals and quotations;
- Tracking and controlling of all costs throughout the entire lifecycle of a project;
- Status reporting customized to clients’ needs;
- Provision of business intelligence, quality & productivity metrics customized to clients’ needs;
- Running project kick-offs and post-project analysis initiatives;
- Hosting conference calls between translators and reviewers;
- Working with the client, reviewers and translators on quality improvement initiatives;
- Troubleshooting and helping to set standards and processes and continually making recommendations to improve process and maximize efficiencies where possible;
- Central handling of queries and support requests;
- Capacity planning for internal & external resources;
- Interacting with linguistic resources and digital marketing specialist and third party stakeholders;
- On-boarding and training new resources and measuring their performance.
- Excellent command of English both in written and oral speech;
- Degree or Masters in Translation, Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field;
- Experience working in Localisation (4 years or more);
- Experience managing teams of offsite resources;
- Excellent time-management, organization, multi-tasking and financial skills;
- Excellent client communication skills; ability to interact with multiple stakeholders at different levels;
- Excellent risk forecasting, aversion and management skills;
- Ability to problem solve and think strategically in a deadline-driven environment;
- Quality-focused and quality-driven;
- Proven ability to deliver superior customer service at all times;
- Knowledge of standard CAT packages (Trados, SDLX, Catalyst, etc)
- Knowledge of workflow systems (WorldServer, XTM, etc)
- Knowledge of GMS systems.