This position is an onsite position, candidates will be expected to meet deadlines and deliverables, maintain steady contact with colleagues and overall keep a professional attitude and demeanour, particularly while client/vendor facing.
The duties and responsibilities of a Project Coordinator include a multitasking approach to interacting with linguists, other internal team members, and client contacts.
This position requires taking initiative, asking questions, problem solving, documentation of processes, regular status checking and reporting. Must be self motivated, eager and efficient.
Our team works as a global team, with PM support covering all time zones. We work hard to train and develop our resources and maintain very low turnover as compared to the industry standard. You will be supported every step of the way, and the same will be expected of you. Our teamwork is one of our greatest strengths.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Multitasking to maintain control of reviewer related and other tasks for two complex product lines.
- Help ensure that all emails on assigned product lines are answered in a timely manner or referred to appropriate team member.
- Follow up on late deliveries.
- Daily interaction with reviewers regarding assignments, due dates, etc. to ensure projects are being completed in a timely manner, and negotiating due dates as needed
- Tracker update: record completed and new projects, confirmations and mark updates accordingly in internal and client project trackers.
- Execute tasks for Quality checks for both products
- Execute quality control tasks
- Transmit reviewer queries to client and ensure reviewers are following process
- Strong time management skills and self-drive
- Mid-Level experience using Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Calendar, understanding how to extract information from Google spreadsheets/Excel workbooks
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working with on-line tools (email, instant message, video conferencing)
- Flexibility in relation to working hours
- Fluent in English
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Technical proficiency in different IT platforms and tools.
- Ability to prioritize tasks as needed
- Experience supporting multiple points of contact
Ideally, the candidate will have/be:
- Previous communications over video chat
- Experience with Google online tools such as Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Familiarity with creating and troubleshooting formulas and scripts
- Ability to read and follow documented processes
- Working in a quality certified environment also a plus (ISO, etc.)
- Localization experience is a plus!