Vistatec Language Review Services Production team has an opening for a Project Coordinator. This role involves direct client and vendor communications as a Coordinator for specific Project Managers as well as support to other PM team members when volumes peak on different accounts.
Most projects are processed automatically from start to finish with little oversight required. Our goal is to increase automation where possible so we can focus on quality and strengthening relationships within our team, with our vendors and with our client. Our PMs, PCs and PAs work primarily on managing exceptions, especially urgent requests as well as improving processes and tools for constant increased efficiency.
Our team works as a global team, with PM/PC/PA support covering all time zones. We have hundreds of linguists who are dedicated specifically to our program. We work hard to train and develop our resources and maintain very low turnover as compared to the industry standard.
- Primary support for a specific Vistatec PM, working with daily deliverables, supporting on-time delivery (OTD) for a product portfolio assigned to.
- Partnering with PMs in other time zones to ensure all communications are addressed in applicable time zones
- Learning and working with Vistatec and client-specific tools and platforms
- Basic troubleshooting of internal and client specific tools
- Provide troubleshooting for linguists and help PM’s troubleshoot for clients
- Documenting processes, contributing ideas and implementing improvements for overall benefit to the team
- Assisting senior management team with special projects
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to adapt to change
- Mid-Level experience using Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Calendar
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools
- Self-starter with an ability to process and retain a high volume of information, particularly during the training phase.
- Willingness to continuous learning and development.
- Working independently with support offered in-house and on-line tools (email, instant message, video conferencing)
- Fluent in English
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing (English) and face-to-face online.
- Technical proficiency working with and troubleshooting different computer platforms, tools and ability to understand proprietary systems.
- Ability to prioritize tasks as needed
- Flexible around working hours
Ideally, the candidate will have/be
- Previous face to face communications over video chat
- Experience with Google online tools such as Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Ability to read and follow documented processes
- Working in a quality certified environment also a plus (ISO, etc.)
- Localization experience is a plus!