This role involves direct client and vendor communications as a Coordinator for specific Project Managers as well as support to other PM team members when volumes peak on different accounts.
Most projects are processed automatically from start to finish with little oversight required. Our goal is to increase automation where possible so we can focus on quality and strengthening relationships within our team, with our vendors and with our client. Our PMs, PCs and PAs work primarily on managing exceptions, especially urgent requests as well as improving processes and tools for constant increased efficiency.
Our team works as a global team, with PM/PC/PA support covering all time zones. We have hundreds of linguists who are dedicated specifically to our program. We work hard to train and develop our resources and maintain very low turnover as compared to the industry standard.
Project Coordinators are at the center of complex projects and can have multiple priorities. The ability to multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure are critical to this role. Often, as a way to introduce new people to our industry and its complexities, Coordinators are given the opportunity to join in an entry level position and learn the business while offering them the opportunity to expand their knowledge base and have a high potential to move on to higher roles.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary support for a specific Vistatec PM, working with daily deliverables, supporting on-time delivery (OTD) for a product portfolio assigned to.
- Partnering with PMs in other time zones to ensure all communications are addressed in applicable time zones
- Learning and working with Vistatec and client-specific tools and platforms
- Basic troubleshooting of internal and client specific tools
- Provide troubleshooting for linguists and help PM’s troubleshoot for clients
- Documenting processes, contributing ideas and implementing improvements for overall benefit to the team
- Assisting senior management team with special projects
- Multitasking to maintain control of reviewer related and other tasks for two complex product lines
- Follow up on late deliveries
- Daily interaction with reviewers regarding assignments, due dates, etc. to ensure projects are being completed in a timely manner, and negotiating due dates as needed
- Tracker update: record completed and new projects, confirmations and mark updates accordingly in internal and client project trackers; execute update of trackers using existing macros and scripts
- Execute quality control tasks
- Transmit reviewer queries to client and ensure reviewers are following process
- Strong time management skills and self-drive
- Mid-Level experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Calendar, understanding how to extract information from Google spreadsheets/Excel workbooks
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working with on-line tools (email, instant message, video conferencing)
- Flexibility in relation to working hours
- Fluent in English
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Technical proficiency in different IT platforms and tools.
- Ability to prioritize tasks as needed
- Experience supporting multiple points of contact
Ideally, the candidate will have/be:
- Previous communications over video chat
- Experience with Google online tools such as Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Familiarity with creating and troubleshooting formulas and scripts
- Ability to read and follow documented processes
- Working in a quality certified environment also a plus (ISO, etc.)
- Localization experience is a plus!