Silicon Valley Global Awards 2017
March 16, 2017
Celebrating 10 Years of the ITLG.
Vistatec will be attending the Silicon Valley Global Awards, taking place on March 16, 2017 at Stanford, CA. The Irish Technology Leadership (ITLG) event will host the Silicon Valley 50, the top Irish or Irish American technology executives making a significant impact in the tech world and will include networking with many of the top tech leaders in the Valley.
The opening address will be by Founder and CEO of the ITLG John Hartnett followed by a Ministerial address by the Deputy Prime Minister and Tánaiste of Ireland, Frances Fitzgerald. HP CTO Shane Wall will deliver the keynote address and Craig Barrett, former CEO of Intel and Chairman of the ITLG, will introduce Cory Johnson of Bloomberg. Patrick O’Shea, President of University College Cork, will discuss education and talent, followed by the Silicon Valley 50 Awards.
The ITLG 2017 event honorees include:
- Lorraine Twohill, Head of Marketing, Google
- John O’Farrell, General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- James Carroll, Executive Vice President, GoDaddy
- Margaret Burgraff, Vice President, Intel Corporation
- Jack Dorsey, Founder, CEO, Twitter, Square
- Dave Burke, Vice President of Engineering, Google
- Monique Meche, Vice President, Amazon
- Brian Long, Partner, Atlantic Bridge Ventures
- Liam Casey, CEO, PCH Internatonal
- Sarah Friar, CFO, Square
- Mairtini Ni Dhomhnaill, SVP, Accretive Solutions
- Rory Cameron, Executive Vice President, CallidusCloud
- Eddie O’Brien, Global Channel Chief, Dropbox
- Jim Hart, Global Vice President, Mirror Image
- Caroline Donahue, Former CMO, Intuit
- Katie McMahon, Vice President & GM, SoundHound Inc.
- Bill McKiernan, President, WSM Capital, LLC
- Trevor Healy, Co-Founder & CEO, SansaA
- Patrick Collison, Co-Founder & CEO, Stripe
- Kevin Barrett, CEO, Chita, Inc
- Claire Lee, Head of Early Stage, Silicon Valley Bank
- Matt Bradley, SVP, Development, Oracle
- John O’Grady, Senior VP, Eastman Kodak Company
- Barry O’Sullivan, CEO, AltoCloud
- Kieran Hannon, CMO, Belkin International
- John Collison, Co-Founder, Stripe
- Mike Lanman, SVP Enterprise Products, Verizon
- Mike Flanagan, SVP of Analytics, SAP
- Grainne Barron, Founder & CEO, ViddyAd
- Niall Wall, SVP BD & GM EMEA, Box
- Sean Cunningham, Managing Partner, Trident Capital Cybersecurity
- John Abel, Chief Information Officer, Senior Vice President, Ellie Mae
- Damian Lawlor, Managing Director, Global Sales Strategy, Google Cloud
- Dan Kiely, Founder & CEO, Voxpro
- Rory Dooley, General Manager, Logitech
- Rory McInerney, Corporate Vice President, Intel
- Ann B. Kelleher, Corporate Vice President, General Manager, Intel
- Rory O’Driscoll ,Founding Member and Partner, Scale Venture Partners
- Ruth Cotter, SVP, Human Resources, Corporate Communications, AMD
- Bill Shaughnessy, Advisor, Investor, Board member
- Colum Slevin Head of Experiences, Oculus VR
- Caroline Dowling, President, Flex
- Eoghan McCabe, CEO, Intercom
- John Donahoe, Chairman of the Board, PayPal
- James Connaughton, President & CEO, Nautilus
- John Herlihy, VP & MD, EMEA, LinkedIn
- PJ Hough, SVP, Product & Technology, Citrix
- Liam Madden, Corporate Vice President, Xilinx, Inc.
- Niamh Pellegrini, President & CEO, Autonomic Technologies
- Tommy Geary, SVP, Global Sales Operations, Hewlett Packard
Suzanne Marie Frank, Director of Sales US at Vistatec will be joining the proceedings as the ITLG celebrate their 10th anniversary on the eve of St. Patrick’s Day.
Frances Fitzgerald is Deputy Prime Minister and Tánaiste of Ireland. She was appointed on the May 6, 2016. She served as Minister for Children and Youth Affairs and Minister for Justice and Equality in the last Government.
Shane Wall is the CTO of HP. With 26 years of experience leading multi-billion dollar technology businesses, he has proven success in startups and large high growth businesses. He has overseen major P&L’s, corporate and technology strategy proving integral to developing outstanding products and leading business and engineering teams.
Dr. Craig R Barrett, Ph.D., was the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Intel Corporation from 1998 to 2005 and May 18, 2005 until May 20, 2009 respectively. Dr. Barrett served as Chief Executive Officer of Intel at Sustainable Performance Group AG. He served for over 12 years as Intel’s COO where he developed their industry-leading manufacturing process in over 32 countries. Dr. Barrett attended Stanford University in Palo Alto, California, from 1957 to 1964 and received his Bachelor of Science, Master of Science and Ph.D. degrees in Materials Science.
Cory Johnson covers technology, innovation and the future of business throughout the day on Bloomberg Television. He also anchors Bloomberg Markets on Bloomberg Radio with Carol Massar. Johnson provides in-depth coverage of internet companies, social media, cloud computing and other developments in technology, media and entertainment. Prior to joining Bloomberg in October 2010, Johnson was a hedge fund manager and private investor. As a portfolio manager at Kingsford Capital Management and Cannell Capital LLC, he focused on value investing, short selling, forensic accounting and covering neglected equities in technology, industrials, oil and gas and other sectors.
Pat O’Shea is the 15th President of University College Cork. He previously served at the University of Maryland in the US for nearly two decades. During his five years as VP for Research, he played a leading role in the founding of several major research centers on campus and oversaw the growth of the research enterprise to a record $550M. He is a tireless advocate for the STEM and arts and humanities disciplines. He holds a B.S from UCC and M.S and Ph.D degrees from UMD in physics.
Vistatec has been supporting some of the world’s most iconic brands to optimize their global commercial potential since 1997. Vistatec is one of the world’s leading localization solutions providers headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in Mountain View, California, USA.