B2B & MFA
Sign Up Guide for External Users
Vistatec is migrating to a single sign-on methodology based on Azure for a lot of its applications. Currently this includes Droid and our SharePoint portals. Over time more applications will be added to this list.
Alternatively, select Mobile App as the method. This uses the Microsoft Authenticator App instead of your phone. For more details see: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/user-help/user-help-auth-app-download-install
If you choose the “Mobile App” you need to install it from the Apps store of your device as per the “Set up” button.
Guest users who sign in with a Microsoft account (for example [email protected]) can reset their own passwords using Microsoft account self-service password reset (SSPR). See How to reset your Microsoft account password.
Guest users who sign in with a Google account or another external identity provider can reset their own passwords using their identity provider’s SSPR method. For example, a guest user with the Google account [email protected] can reset their password by following the instructions in Change or reset your password.
If you have any issues during this process, before contacting anyone in Vistatec please ensure:
- You have searched your spam and junk mail folders for this invite
- You have checked your mail filters
- You are trying to register with the email address to which the invite was sent
- You have typed in your phone number correctly and selected the correct country code to use, if using additional security verification by phone
- You have waited at least 10 minutes for the verification code to arrive
If, after following the above, you still have problems, please contact your Supply Chain Manager or [email protected] with the following information:
- Your first name and last name
- The email address that you are using to complete the registration process
- Description of your issue