Vistatec Celebrates 12 Days of Giving Back
From December 1, Vistatec once again celebrated its 12 Days of Giving Back. Like in previous years, the focus was to give back as much as possible and support well-known local or worldwide charities. Some of the charities that Vistatec supported this year include Eco Unesco, World Cancer Support Fund, Irish Heart Foundation, Bumbleance, No Kid Hungry, UA Future, Amnesty International, FoodCloud, and Habitat for Humanity.
Throughout the 12 Days of Giving Back, Vistatec teams were invited to participate in fun, holiday-themed social activities that emphasized giving back to the community. These activities included the following:
- The Green Christmas Awards – employees were encouraged to showcase the eco-friendly changes that they made in 2022.
- Kindness Quest – employees shared what acts of kindness they had witnessed at Vistatec this year.
- Vistatec Remembrance Tree
- Children’s Coloring Competition – children of Vistatec employees shared drawings of their vision of a perfect Christmas.
- The Spirit of Giving – employees showcase charitable activities and contributions.
- Virtual Holiday Light/Desk Decoration Tour – employees shared photos of wintertime in their cities or the festive ways they have decorated their homes or workspaces.
- Virtual Holiday Food Market – employees were encouraged to share photos of their holiday food.
- Festive Pets – employees shared photos of their pets in the holiday spirit.
- Team Charity Coffee Break – each team at Vistatec was encouraged to have a holiday-themed coffee break.
- Holiday Jumper Day – employees sent selfies in their best jumpers!
This year’s activities were also a hybrid of virtual events, such as the Kahoot! quiz, and in-person events, such as the Vistatec party, to allow for global participation.